You ares starting to smell that your baby has left something in his diaper again. Your baby’s diaper is already overflowing and you need to change it at the soonest possible time. It is ideal that you have a diaper changing pad so that you can begin the cleanup but what if you do not have a diaper changing pad yet?
No matter what people are saying, the diaper changing pad is one of the most important tools that you need in order to care for your baby better. It is essential so that you can protect your baby against dirty surfaces. At the same time, you can also protect your various surfaces from your baby’s diaper leaks. You do not have to clean up the area afterwards. It can be very convenient for you.
If you have finally decided that you are going to purchase a best portable diaper changing pad for your baby, take note that it will be a bit confusing in the beginning. There are so many styles and brands to choose from. It will be hard to find the one that will best fit your needs. Do not worry because by reading this article, you will know all of the right details that you are searching for.
- Fact Sheet – Best Portable Diaper Changing Pad of 2022 Reviews
- BUYER’S GUIDE
- Summer Infant Quickchange Portable Changing Pad
- Skip Hop Baby Pronto Portable Changing Station with Cushioned Changing Mat and Wipes Case
- Portable Diaper Changing Pad By Lebogner
- JJ Cole Changing Clutch Stone Arbor
- J.L. Childress Full Body Changing Pad
- Diaper Changing Pad – Waterproof-Wipeable and Washable
- BRICA goPad Diaper Changer
- Final Verdict
Fact Sheet – Best Portable Diaper Changing Pad of 2022 Reviews
You have already decided on what type of diaper changing pad you would like but this does not mean that choosing will already be easier. There are still some more features that you need to look for in order to make the right choice.
- Find a diaper pad that will do its duty of protecting your baby against hard and dirty surfaces. At the same time, the diaper pad should also prevent the spillage of any diaper leaks. If the diaper pad is unable to do this, then you know that it is not functional enough for you.
- Search for diaper pads that come with a curved top. This will ensure that your baby will remain in place while you are changing your baby’s diaper.
- Look for a diaper changing pad that comes with a safety belt. There are some people who are quite surprised with the baby’s strength that they are unable to hold the baby in place while he is being cleaned. Place the safety strap on and change your baby’s diaper easily.
- You need to find a diaper changing pad that is easy to clean. If you think that you would be able to change diapers without spilling poop or pee, then you are mistaken. All of the diaper spillage will go to the diaper changing pad so you need to search for one that can be cleaned easily.
- Check the underside of the diaper changing pad. It should be able to hold on to the hard surfaces easily to ensure that your baby will not fall from the diaper changing pad.
You have now learned the various factors that will help you choose the right diaper changing pad for your child.
Summer Infant Quickchange Portable Changing Pad
You want to keep your baby happy and comfortable while you are changing his diaper. You need something that you can bring with you everywhere because you will never know when you need to change your baby’s diaper.
- This is fully padded to ensure that it will make diaper changes comfortable for your little one.
- The velcro tab will ensure that this is fully closed when you transport it from one place to another.
- This is compact enough to fit inside your bag.
- Easy to clean
- The surface is non – absorbent.
- The padding is good and can provide comfort.
- Poop stains may be hard to remove.
- It may be too small for big babies.
Skip Hop Baby Pronto Portable Changing Station with Cushioned Changing Mat and Wipes Case
You have to admit that the diaper changing pad is one of the things that you would need to ensure that you will be able to clean your baby properly. You can drop it on any of your bags and it will surely fit. Set it up when you need to change your baby’s diaper wherever you are.
- There is a front zipper pocket that makes it ideal for placing keys, wallet, phone and all of your other essentials easily.
- Mesh pocket can hold up to 4 diaper pads and other essentials for cleaning your baby.
- This comes with transluscent wipe cases to make it easy for you to see if you do not have enough wipes anymore.
- It’s can be attached to the stroller easily.
- High quality materials are used to create this product.
- There are multiple pockets available for various necessities.
- Too big for some people and some bags.
- This is not for babies who are a bit on the larger side.
Portable Diaper Changing Pad By Lebogner
What is one of the things that you worry about while traveling? It is not knowing when your baby is going to need diaper changing. The best thing about this diaper changing pad is that it is very ideal for travel. It can fit into most bags.
- This comes with a large changing surface that will ensure that your baby is safe from dirty surfaces.
- The pad is 100% wet-proof so that it can be cleaned easily anytime.
- This has four extra large pockets meant to hold your various essentials that you also have to bring with you when you are on the go.
- The neoprene fabric will ensure that this is soft for your baby’s back and bottom.
- This comes with a carry handle.
- It unzips in a handy and easy manner.
- It may not hold as much diapers as you would like when you are going to travel for a long time.
- You need both your hands to unzip and unlock this diaper changing pad.
JJ Cole Changing Clutch Stone Arbor
Mothers can still become fashionistas even if they have a diaper changing pad placed inside their bags especially if the diaper changing pad is as pretty as this one. The design itself looks classy. Most moms would choose this due to its looks alone but it is very functional as well.
- The exterior, lining and filling are made out of 100% polyester.
- This can unfold to a large size so that babies can be fully supported.
- This comes with a pocket that is meant to hold some wipes and diapers.
- It is very compact.
- This has a wrist strap which will make it easy to place on your wrist while you are carrying other things.
- This is very sturdy but will not add an extra bulk on your bag.
- This can only hold about up to 3 diapers.
- Some have reported that it comes with an unpleasant smell.
J.L. Childress Full Body Changing Pad
If there is one thing that you are searching for in a diaper changing pad, it is this: you want your baby to be fully protected while you change his diaper. This diaper changing pad will allow a clean and hassle-free surface for your baby that you can use when you are on the go.
- This comes fully padded and it is waterproof for easy cleaning.
- The surface can be wiped-clean which is very important when you are on the go and you are rushing.
- This has a convenient webbing strap which can be useful when placing some of the items that your baby needs.
- This is very compact and it can easily fit inside most bags.
- This is made out of sturdy material.
- This is thicker compared to other changing pads but it is not bulky.
- It may initially have a weird smell that will go away when it is washed.
- The seam edges are a bit sharp for some people.
Diaper Changing Pad – Waterproof-Wipeable and Washable
There are different diaper changing pads that you can find in the market but are you sure that the one you will get is waterproof and washable? If you do not want to have some diaper-changing horror stories, this diaper changing pad may be the best one for you to use. Check out what it can provide for you.
- This is light and portable enough that it can be rolled up and placed inside your diaper bag.
- It has a totally waterproof surface which makes it easy to use wherever you need to change your baby’s diaper.
- This is still large enough to be used by toddlers.
- This is a double – duty mat, you can also use it to waterproof your car seats.
- This is very easy to clean.
- The materials used are safe for your baby’s sensitive skin.
- This does not have any padding.
- This does not have compartments that can hold your other items.
BRICA goPad Diaper Changer
Even if you are just going on a quick trip, you should not risk having a very unhappy baby who will be crying his eyes out because of his wet diaper. You do not want your baby to suffer while on the road, right? This diaper changing pad is ideal to use for your short travel needs.
- It is a slim clutch but it contains all of the items you would need to change your baby on-the-go.
- It has a bag ‘n toss dispenser that will allow you to bag the diapers and dispose them discreetly.
- It has a changing pad that can be detached from the clutch so you can use it to change your baby’s diaper anytime.
- The clutch itself is made of a firm material which will keep its shape no matter where you place it.
- This has elastic pouches wherein the diapers can be placed. It is convenient to get the diapers this way.
- This folds and unfolds easily.
- The changing pad can be a bit too bulky.
- This is a bit too large for some people
The Different Types of Diaper Changing Pads
There are three common types of diaper changing pads that are available. They are all different in their own ways so make sure that you know what type of diaper changing pad you would like to get.
- Standard Diaper Pad – This looks like a mini mattress that can be used for diaper changing. This can be placed on top of your diaper changing table or you may also use it on any other hard surface that you have at home. You can place a diaper pad cover if you want to protect this pad further but do not worry because the diaper cover is usually easy to clean and use.
- Disposable Diaper Pad – If you would like to use something that you can easily dispose, this is the best one for you to use. This is ideal as it does not take too much space in your diaper bag. You can also use it at home if you do not have the standard diaper pad yet.
- Travel Diaper Pad – This is a lightweight version of the usual diaper pad that you can bring with you whenever you travel and you do not want to use disposable ones. They may seem similar to towels but they are still very useful.
Any of the diaper changing pads that are mentioned above can fit your different needs. You have to consider your preference and what you think will be most ideal for you. Which one are you going to choose?
You may want to read: